generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, July 08, 2005

pride weekend in summation...


friday... it all began with sake bombing...

then dancing!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
melinda and mols... the cleave competition commenced shortly after this photo.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

current and former, straight (?) and gay, female and male (?): roommates get along at berlin.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
bestie, me, hank... yes, i'm wearing pink and red... you should have seen the shoes.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
in order from left to right: my boyfriend; hank; my phone; drew; me; that girl

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i later found out it was a wig and was utterly heartbroken.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
...going in for the kill.

i know i died.


*what you don't see from friday night*
me dancing on a box... both cardboard and club
an orgy in bucktown
me sitting on a birdhouse that doubled as a purse
melinda sitting for like 19 hours in the corner of berlin, talking to a gang of black power lesbians
me calling molly to tell her she's getting fucked
me walking down belmont in a pair of 4 inch spike heels, yelling "tyra and janice ain't got nothing on this bitch!"





saturday... continued with sleeping in...

then more drinking!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this picture was solely included to introduce ferdinand... the small asian boy that adam and i adopted and brought to america a few years back... very much in the fashion of angelina and brad... i'm so ange!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
clearly, frank and i needed more entertainment... josh just wasn't enough.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
josh fixes the situation by sticking his finger in my butt.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this makes everyone happy and the world go round.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ferdie shows the boys where penises go


*what you didn't see from saturday*
my birthday bbq attended by a small yet tight-knit group
the arrival of the aforementioned colony of ants off our back porch
my friend kat falling out our backdoor
good food, good friends, some music and lots of booze




sunday... is always better with a parade...

then parties and bars, oh my!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"ariel, tell me all about it while i eat this twinkie!"


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
bad, kirichiban, bad!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this picture was to be of our new parade friend beth... i stole the show, per usual


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i'm pretty sure he's doing more than worshipping that golden idol, moses.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
well, julie, i'm not sure who i know at this party. let me just check my phone here and... RUN!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yes, i did a keg stand at the party we crashed... yes, a lesbian held my legs all by herself.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
though blurry like my vision at this point, this is me flirting with an extremely attractive straight man. i made him laugh. a lot. he broke my heart (and my fall at one point). a lot.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
you always know you've worn out your welcome when they start pitching frisbees at you.


*insert a brief jaunt home to change clothes and brush teeth*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
senior picture time at roscoe's... who isn't jealous?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
adam and i expressing the combined exhiliration and shock at the end of pride weekend.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
riding off into the sunset on another great weekend... i'll be hitting the dusty trails until next year... see you then!


*what you didn't see from sunday*
we actually crashed two parties that neighbored each other and were only separated by a wooden fence. there were many times that i was attempting to climb said fence with my rump in the air and one foot propped on the top of the fence... i succeeded in scaling the fence 0 times.
one of the parties was hosted by a man who claimed to live in the "world's smallest apartment" or wsa or something like that. he's a decorator and was using the party to showcase the mad-crazy skills he exhibited when refurbishing his 320 sq.ft. apartment. it had a walk-in closet with beige carpet. they were serving cranberry and vodkas. i'll leave it at that.
me walking into our apartment at 4 am and attempting to sleep in molly's bed with her. yes, i cracked out a butter knife to unlock her door.
me falling off the edge of the bathtub while washing my feet
a few of us lying in the front yard of one of the parties, and by front yard, i mean the patch of grass by the curb
me highjacking a table at nookie's because i didn't want to wait in line



in case you didn't notice, i attempted to wear the pride rainbow in an assortment of brightly colored tees... i do my best to do my part!



and there you have it kids... pride in a nutshell

and i'm the nutshell.

7 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, July 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

brett-

berlin was a night never to forget – a night where ketel one and brett fueled my urges to make out all naked-like. oh, and all my euro boyfriends think you're hot. i have their screennames ready...

-d

 
At 9:21 AM, July 09, 2005, Blogger MatthewD said...

cute boyfriend, brett! quite a weekend, i'm exhausted just reading about it....

 
At 8:59 PM, July 09, 2005, Blogger brett said...

oh, i just realized i made that sound like hank was my boyfriend...


i meant the old creepy guy in the background totally trying to get in our picture.


my actual boyfriend's name is joe. i have no pictures of him.

 
At 12:54 PM, July 11, 2005, Blogger MatthewD said...

ah, even better - hank is cute and single! ; )

 
At 4:22 PM, July 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh course Hank isn't your boyfriend...cause he's mine :-) hahahah.

why must you put up silly pictures of me? dang you! ugh. we are roomie breaking up (i get the dishes and you can have the plaid chair)

 
At 10:54 AM, July 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it! its like a homo-themed flipbook!

but i want more more more about this mysterious buck(nekkid)town orgy!

 
At 4:56 PM, July 15, 2005, Blogger brett said...

wallenda,

if you want to hear about the orgy, you'll have to get me drunk because much in the fashion of elaine, the details have been locked in the "vault".


hugs and kisses,

brettinda the good witch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here