generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, September 15, 2006

so...

i know you all love me.

and...


i know you all like to see pictures of me fronting some fierceness.

aaaand...

i love providing ch'all with said pictures.


soooo...


who's getting me these shoes?



i promise to love you forever!



like forever and ever and ever!

they'd be the perfect addition to my next photo shoot for you lovelies' viewing pleasure.


i'd also entertain them in black.
i'm a size 10 at gucci.
thanks in advance. x's and o's.


(sidenote: i'd also accept luggage or wallets/money clips/keychains... you know, just so we're clear.)

5 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, September 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of these days I want to sneak into your home and raid your closet. I LOVE those shoes as well.

 
At 7:29 PM, September 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrl, get in line. i've been panhandling for my black horsebit hobo for over a year now. :(

 
At 10:13 PM, September 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up. I just bought these today.

 
At 3:08 PM, September 16, 2006, Blogger GayProf said...

Wait – Are we talking about trading bizarre sexual favors for shoes? Is that what you are trying to tell me?

Man, what a horrible time for me to be on the verge of filing for bankruptcy.

What type of affection could I get if I gave you respect as a human being? I am not promising that I could deliver on that, but, I am still asking...

 
At 7:28 PM, September 19, 2006, Blogger nyana said...

i saw the same exact pair at winner for 39.99
i do not know whether winners exists in the u.s. but just letting you know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here