generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, October 10, 2005

i've been doing really good lately about eating well - something my mother has always been on my case about because, let's be honest, i look like an albino kenyan.


regardless, as of late, i have made a conscious effort to ingest that which is best for the bod.


i've even started eating breakfast... weeeell, an honest attempt at eating breakfast. see, breakfast in the morning makes me ill, but i know that my body needs it, so i eat a small snack and some vitamin infused water in the morning on my way to work. if i'm feeling overly zealous or daring, i'll toss in a crazy bagel with some cream cheese... but let's not go nuts, here.

my typical lunch consists of a
clif builder's bar in yummy double chocolate or oh-so-tasty cookies 'n' cream. i swear to g_d, these bars honestly taste good. none of that chewy, tear-it-off-itself-by-shaking-your-head-like-a-dog-playing-tug-of-war powerbar shit. they're crispy and chewy and actually taste like chocolate. a+.

i also have a bottle of water, some cottage cheese, a scoop of peanuts, a hefty salad, a handful of raisins, and when they have the right kind, some yogurt.

today, i had a banana with my lunch. yes, i ate a banana in public. yes, this gay man ate a banana in public. and i did so without any sort of irony.

the man at the table across from me was visibly excited.



i think i may have to work a banana into my daily diet.








p.s. i had the most wonderful sex sunday late morning/early afternoon, and you didn't. it's okay to hate me a little bit.

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, October 10, 2005, Blogger MollyMaureen said...

ahh...yes...good thing your lunch is healthy b/c you have 5 boxes of Hot Pockets and 4 frozen pizzas at home!

 
At 6:03 PM, October 10, 2005, Blogger MatthewD said...

mmmmm, bananas are great!

and sexy!

 
At 10:03 AM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Matt S. said...

wow it actually got someone excited? Hell, I might have to add a banana to my daily lunch routine, and dinner for that matter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here