generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, October 28, 2004

i've been incredibly emotional lately.


on tuesday, i nearly cried while watching "the biggest loser". oh, and don't get me wrong, i didn't almost cry once... i literally almost cried the entire show. why? i cannot tell you. not because i won't, literally because i can't. i don't know why.

i've never been overweight. in fact, i've always been a slight suggestion of a normal sized human being. vertically, i'm average or above average size. i measure in at a lengthy six feet and one inch. however, horizontally, i'm a figment. the thickest part of my body is my head... maybe my feet from toe to heel. it's a close call. regardless, i'm not big. thus, i can't understand why these large americans' tales get to me so.

i have an exceptionally large soft spot for the kellies/kelly's/whatever you get the idea. on the show, there are two women named kelly - one on each team. everytime. every single fucking time one of them talks about her life and why she wants to be on the show, i well up. what the hell?!? it's so bad that during the commercials for "the biggest loser" where shorter kelly says, "i want to stay... i... i need to stay." i almost fall apart. jesus, i almost cried just thinking about it.

i must further this to say that it isn't just "the biggest loser" either. there's an ebay commercial about the goodness of people, that damned diamond commercial with the couple in italy screaming then whispering i love this woman/man, freaking "american dreams", this documentary about paul monette (sp?) i saw on ifc, and i know there's something with a kid in it that tears me up all the time, too. it's like television is out to make me have a heart.


and don't get me thinking about the cardinals being swept in the world series...



a single, demi moore tear runs down my face...

3 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, October 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wiser on this subject now that I've read your blog.wal mart online shopping More info here wal mart online shopping

 
At 5:27 PM, March 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a international sears online shopping Site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 7:17 AM, March 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a very good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a interesting international eddie bauer outlet store Site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here