generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, December 22, 2005

brett's christmahanakwanzakah 2005 wishlist:

- a special edition gold, d&g razr (i've had the silver one and have the black one, so might as well get the gold, too) which is not available in the u.s. of a.
- a towleroad t-shirt (sz. small... x-small if they have it)
- the my scene barbie by nick v. from project runway
- strike that... just nick v. from project runway. fuck barbie!
- a black, moleskin address book that would easily fit into a clutch
- steel magnolias
- abs of steel... the muscles, not the movie
- buns of steel for that matter, too
- fuck, just some buns... they don't have to feel nothing like steel... right, tai?
- speaking of a thai, how about ty pennington loses the ability to speak?
- speaking of thais, some joy's cashew chicken
- further speaking of thais, a small maddie jolie-pitt of my very own to babysit (yes, i know maddox is actually cambodian)
- oh, and angelina jolie
- a jar of peanut m&m's
- a pair of wellingtons that actually fit snugly around my tiny, little, eight-year-old girl calves
- a new job
- a jew knob
- a blow job
- a joe blob
- some cashmere
- some mere cash (c'mon, you had to see that coming)
- a gay best friend who lives in chicago
- candy canes for everyone
- something to put in my day planner
- to meet a celebrity
- 3 minutes of application tape genius
- to once more feel a part of something greater than myself
- more joe
- and more joe blobs while we're at it
- an epiphany
- some tiffany's
- passion
- and fashion
- a fluids assistant... just like mariah's
- the promise of key west for president's day
- a food dehydrator
- really anything ron popeil makes
- a great new year's eve
- socks
- underwear
- world peace
- a pony



happy holidays, kids!

all my best to you and yours!

2 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, December 24, 2005, Blogger Matt S. said...

So I loved you before "the wish list", but now I might be in love with you.

I just ordered a towleroad t-shirt

I ordered the Project Runway Barbie for me lil cousin

I watch Steel Magnolias about 3 times a week.

and I know a guy named Joe Blob who gives great blow Jobs.

 
At 12:46 PM, December 27, 2005, Blogger No Milk Please said...

wow, hope you got something off from your list. my best to you and for the coming year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here