generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

okay.

i know it's sort of shitty to call someone out, but i need some help.


one of you, fair readers, works for publicis groupe in paris.

or for one of their subsidiaries...
oh... i don't know which one...
perhaps, let's say, starcom...
you know, starcom, here in our very own chicago.

as in the starcom that i'd love to work for.


i only know you come around here because i stalk my own website and see your ip with the publicis groupe address.

seriously, though, seeing it about made me pee in my pants.
"holy shit, someone from publicis is reading this crap... e-gads!"

anyhow, i ask not because i want you to get me hired (though, that'd certainly be nice, too) but because i was wondering if you had any insight for me on what they look for in, say, a media associate... or really any other entry-level position they've got over there.

if you don't want to give me a holler or simply don't have any advice, that's cool... but anything would be awesome.



please, please, please contact me at hedrinksalot@yahoo.com. i even created that email address extra-special just for you.


now, be a good little publicis groupe employee and help a brother out!

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger brett said...

hook me up.


...though, i am sure this young grasshopper will never surpass the master.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here