generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, November 17, 2005

today, i turn it over to you, fair readers...


it seems there are two types of people in the world:

those that hook-up with strangers and those that knock boots with their friends.



which are you and why?






to get the ball rolling, i'll start.


i prefer the presence of a less familiar face between my thighs over that of a friend.

while this may seem a contradiction, sex is too intimate and too personal for me to share with someone who is just my friend. i refuse to muddy the waters of friendship with casual blow jobs or an intense session of butt-humping here and there. friends are for talking about other people's dicks, not for getting yours mouthed. i never had the friend in grade school or junior high with whom i engaged in sex play. i never liked the idea of having a fuck buddy. friends, i simply can't help a buddy out.

my friends are my friends, and my lovers are my blowers and humpers.



...so if you want to sleep with me, you better do it on the first date.

5 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger MollyMaureen said...

MY GOD that is the dirtiest thing you have written in a while. hello blunt, how are you today? glad your back for another bout of blogging!

I am a little of both...here and there...depends on the person, the night, the amount of drinks i have consumed. Things certainly have changed as I have gotten older, however. Now I find that I have "standards"...what is that all about?!

 
At 5:32 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger MollyMaureen said...

apparently my standards also include not sleeping with someone to get you a job

 
At 8:40 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger MatthewD said...

i've sat on both sides of the fence, but i agree with you brett, that extra-cirricular activites with friends can muddy things up

i prefer anonymous encounters with strangers

plus there's the added excitement of wondering whether or not they're going to knife you while you're blowing them!

 
At 11:34 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Matt S. said...

I will only make out with friends if it is a joke, and it won't go any further than making out.

Strangers they're fair game. There is something exhilarating about waking up in a strange bed and wondering if you might have herpes. Yep, strangers all the way for me.

 
At 2:47 PM, November 27, 2005, Blogger Bonanza JellyBean said...

Both. I'm both. But that's because I'm a little bit slutty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here