generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, April 23, 2004

it's friday, and i want nothing more than to go to happy hour.


no one will go with me. my friends suck.



this week has been hell, but it's over. praise, jesus! the coming weeks should prove incredibly lazy and highly debaucherous.

i really want a beer right now to celebrate it being friday. oh, i want chicken fingers, too.
my friend jill just commented that she actually wants 6 beers. i couldn't disagree.






molly's p.s. - until last night, i hadn't seen anyone, as i was chained to my desk and sentenced to write until my fingers bled or my b key broke (which it did). however, i escaped last night for the infamous "battle of the summers" barcrawl. i played for summer '02, but deep down, i was still battling for summer '01. needless to say, '02 kicked some '03 ass. at least i think we did. you know how it goes, and at the end there, it was a little fuzzy. about 3/4 of the way through my $3 pitcher at joe's, i realized i had drank 9 beers in the previous 2 hours, and was now almost done with the pitcher i bought 20 minutes prior. thus, i slurped it down because i totally needed one more pitcher, and it was 1:15. there was a lot less making out this year than last. mostly because nearly everyone had pussed out at the second-to-last bar. that's what they get for having it on a thursday and starting at 9. i should go back into the barcrawl business. ain't nobody throw a better crawl than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here