generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

i'm losing my touch. it's been over a week.


sweet jesus! it is hotter than hell in my apartment. our air conditioning broke, and somehow, there's no way to cool this joint down. the worst part is that it's actually hotter at night, which makes no fucking sense to me. furthermore, we're on the top floor of our building. i've never wanted to live in a basement more than right now. i am actually still awake because none of us can sleep for the heat. we have one fan that for some reason has become the nighttime private property of my roommate. luckily, i'm good at sweltering. i guess i'm a natural.

this past weekend was amazing. it was one of those weekends that you know, even while it's happening, that you'll remember it forever. i can replay in my mind nearly any moment at my whim. it was full of laughter and loveliness. it was so good that i don't care about the haircut i hate. that's pretty damn good in my book.

i'm blaming the heat for my lack of motivation regarding finals. i was assigned four take-home finals during the last week of classes. one was due today with the other three due by this friday. the kicker is that if i had just buckled down, i'd be done with my senior year; however, in my usual sadistic manner, i've decided to stretch this agony out for as long as possible. i'm sure thursday night will be a real treat, as i struggle to finish three take-home finals.





molly's p.s. - the only thing i can even think to tell you is that on saturday i made out with lauren. i have a picture of it. i'm pretty sure we took it thinking of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here