generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, April 15, 2005

today is a wonderful, wonderful day.


the sun is shining. i'm wearing a sweater that is totally hawt. i saw a woman with a beard. lunch was eaten in the company of a delightful, old acquaintance. no strange, black men have propositioned me. the rest of my bedroom furniture has arrived. my roommate begins her official move-in this evening. a friend is visiting from out of town. two kids were playing "cece my playmate" on the l this morning. i got to come in late to work. my mom called to say she loves me. i deftly handled a small crisis at work. i got paid. i might get laid (yeah, right, but i couldn't resist.) the hair is looking good. i'm buying new jeans after work. i have a new crush.


oh, and it's friday.





i.f.o.t.d. - whenever the weather gets nicer, i often remember that there is a large hole in the o-zone layer, a juicy news story from years passed that does not get nearly the play it deserves today. anyhow, i fear that the hole will find its way directly over me and fry me to death on the sidewalk with deteriorating and harmful uv rays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here