generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, April 29, 2005

you learn something new everyday.


in my case, you learn about 80 new things everyday. i've noticed recently that i come home everyday knowing so much more than i did the day before. i'm going through an incredible period of self-discovery. i've been learning things about myself lately, that for the better or for the worse, i hadn't known before.

i account this sudden time of self-understanding not to my move or the new-soon-to-be-old job, but rather to the fact that while everyone else was finding themselves during college, i was going through puberty. while everyone else was having teary, drunken heart-to-hearts, me and doogie were cautiously discussing our "new hair". when everyone else was hopping from relationship to relationship and bed to bed, i was practicing hiding my octave-hopping voice. while all the other 18-21 year olds were changing majors as often as they changed their underwear, this pseudo-pre-teen was changing his pants as often as he changed heights. others worried about exams and late-night study sessions; i worried about acne and late-night emissions.

now, that i'm at the ripe old age of 22 and through with collegiate puberty, i'm entering the phase of my life where i get used to my new body and my new self... though i am still waiting for my voice to drop.


here's to being a late bloomer... or in this case, boomer.








i.f.o.t.d. - considering that i'm more or less celibate, i find my fear of h.i.v. incredibly silly.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, July 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a quite astonishing blog. I found it when looking for teen personals.
Regards, Kate @ Top Adult Personals

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here