generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

apparently in italy, priests are like rock stars.

i mean, i've always thought the papalcy had an air of liberace about it, what with the gobs and gobs of gold and the plastic bubble car, but i've never really thought of priests as icons... especially of the sex variety.


until now.


yep, some crazy italian priests have a calendar, and let me tell you, in all my years as an altar boy, i never saw nothing that looks as damn fine as these padres.





...and my personal fave...

father november





bless me father, for i have sinned...


i think it's time for us to go in the confessional now, apply that holy chism, and spread the good words.


christ hanging on the cross, why are they wasting celibacy on these hotties?!?

9 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, June 28, 2006, Blogger The Honourable Husband said...

Now, what makes you think they're celibate?

 
At 11:52 PM, June 28, 2006, Blogger Rick Aiello said...

And what makes you think they are priests? ;-)

I've seen this calendar... or something about it... before. Italian men are SO DAMN SEXY.

This coming from a half-Italian man of course.

I don't have a complex or anything... really. :)

 
At 9:27 AM, June 29, 2006, Blogger PJS said...

I am like five minutes from countering with a Hot Mormon Bishops calendar... I'll make millions. MILLIONS!

 
At 10:38 AM, June 29, 2006, Blogger MollyMaureen said...

Oh hot priests...the Polizia are quite a fine bunch as well!

A#1) Laurie would shit herself if she saw that post

B#2) My grandmother always said "a priest is a waste of a good man"

She never wanted any of her kids to be priests or nuns...she was Irish...she wanted grandkids.

 
At 1:05 PM, June 29, 2006, Blogger GayProf said...

Back in the day, priests like these used to be known as "Father Whatashame."

Oh, and celibacy? My eye.

 
At 8:39 AM, June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh to be an altar boy...

 
At 2:57 PM, June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My boyfriend has that calender from when we went to Rome last year...your fav priest is actually october. God Bless Him.

 
At 12:53 PM, July 06, 2006, Blogger Bob said...

I love your blog! And I will make my first comment on this here post, because hot priests on a dreary Thursday afternoon are a good thing.

 
At 11:17 PM, July 06, 2006, Blogger brett said...

welcome, robert.

make yourself at home with the padres and the blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here