generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, August 09, 2006


i don't talk about it much, though it's certainly no secret.


i am obsessed with project runway.

i ravenously consume all things klum.


recently,
logo online released a little interview with keith michael (the dirty cheater auf'ed last wednesday).

he talks about the show and his hopes for the launch of his own line.

more importantly, there are pictures of his imminent women's wear.

more more importantly, there are 2 pictures of a male model.



now that's an ass you want to use as a telephone or a lunchbox or just really use it real good.


more more more importantly, there's a very lovely face-forward shot of lunchbox ass' owner... and if his ass is my lunchbox, i know where to get the matching thermos... [yes, i'm full aware that this metaphor makes absolutely no sense, but that's why you come here... to get what you can't get anywhere else - really really piss poor metaphors]




in case you missed that, let me help you.





yep.




[can we tell who's a little hard up these days?]

so thank you keith michael. i won't miss you at all on project runway, but you've certainly left me with a lasting impression.

or outline.

8 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, August 09, 2006, Blogger PJS said...

wow.

i've never heard the terms "lunchbox" or "thermos" used in that sense before.

 
At 5:47 PM, August 09, 2006, Blogger GayProf said...

Tell me about your lunchbox and matching thermos...

 
At 2:44 AM, August 10, 2006, Blogger potusol said...

I love Project Runway. I'm still waiting for Laura to KILL someone with one of her icier stares (you know she totally could). Why am I hungry all of the sudden?

 
At 4:32 PM, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I.love.your.blog.

Period.

 
At 6:05 PM, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura rocks my world. She knows what to say, when to say it, and how to say it. And she designs gorgeous stuff. You know she's going to rocket to the top soon enough. She just hasn't had a chance to really shine yet.

I love PR like crazy. I'm addicted. I need my fix, and I need it NOW.

 
At 6:59 PM, August 13, 2006, Blogger Minge said...

Gorgeous!

Gorgeous man. Gorgeous blog.

 
At 6:40 AM, March 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 
At 1:53 AM, April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Jenna jameson free movie trailers payday advance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Who Links Here